Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Funny: Ninjas


Note to weirdos in the ninja costumes: If I can see you, you're not a ninja







  • There are almost 6,000 self-professed ninjas on twitter. 0.o As blogger Erika Napoletano put it, " Holy [crap], we’re screwed. I just locked my back door. How did the world become overrun with ninjas? Why hasn’t CNN run a story on the epidemic? It’s like ninjas have moved in and killed everyone in Vail, CO and started breeding. I wonder if ninjas ski…Hmmm…"
  • I'm so ninja that I destroyed the periodic table of elements, because the only element I recognize is the element of surprise.
  • I'm so ninja I can sleep with my eyes closed
  • I'm so ninja, you can't even tell that I'm a ninja.

***

I am really really tired, and don't have too many bright ideas just flooding my poor brain. So I am just going to do the above, and not mess with this anymore. Trying to get me to say anything coherent is kind of hard at present. Still. I'm so ninja, I just have to think it and someone dies. So, consider what I can do with my mind and conveying my thoughts and intentions and the humor of this post.... *pause* heh. Nevermind *grin*
Goodnight all.
I hope I can get to sleep before 5am tonight. Lord willing.
Exhaustion.
Cometh.
...wait.
It has arrived
*blinks blearily*
I'm so ninja that...*zzzzzzz*

*laugh*
Night!
-Rae

2 comments:

Oddyoddyo13 said...

Goodnight! Ninjas are awesome. :)

Amy said...

I've always wondered why everyone likes ninjas, not that I don't, but I've never actually had some sort of a ninja experience. But then I suppose ninjas don't want people to know who they are, right?

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Grey Floral ©  Copyright by Musings of an Avid Thinker | Template by Blogger Templates | Blog Trick at Blog-HowToTricks