Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Just Because...

I feel like posting this morning at almost 3:40 just because. No real reason, other than I can't sleep. It's rare that I can't sleep because my mind is racing and my body just won't shut down. Normally, it's just because of pain. But here I am, still wide awake and bug eyed  a dark room with a bright computer. That's a recipe for...heck.....I don't know. I can't really cook =P

I've had over 750 hits on my blog this month. Isn't that cool? I'm still popular with the peoples! And that means you, people! Yes, You!
Ok, well, not you, but YOU. Yeah. You're the one.
Don't you just love it when your friends do that to you and another person? I think it's quite funny under the right circumstances. Other times, the sheer fact that they forgot your name or how to be specific drives me nuts.
A (mild) pet peeve of the week, shall we say?

Right. I've got my "Good Morning" messages off, some other things dealt with and checked off my list of "To-Do's", and this short, random post written and published. Maybe sleep will come now.

Night ya'll!
-Rae

PS: I don't normally do this at ALL - writing blog posts like this. But I guess there's always a first for everything, right? I just hope I don't come back in the morning and think "What the heck?!" XD hahaha
Yayness for me and my randomness! Booyah, baby! ^_^

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Grey Floral ©  Copyright by Musings of an Avid Thinker | Template by Blogger Templates | Blog Trick at Blog-HowToTricks