Friday, October 1, 2010

Shout Out! - Blog With Substance Award

Well, As I mentioned in my last post, I'd be doing a shout out to Eleanor Roscuro from "Musings of an Undiscovered Genius", who named me in her list of blogs deserving of the "Blog With Substance" award. YAY!
And Here's the pic I designed for the award. Feel free to make your own, or take this one :)















Thank the blogger who gave me the award.

Eleanor,
Thanks a bundle! This is my first award so far, and I'm flattered you chose to pick me! I'll work my hardest to keep up the "substance" =P
Again. Thanks!


Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience in five words.

Inspiring, Informative, Interesting, Unlimited Scope (meaning I'll cover almost anything and everything. You need but ask! ^_^)


******

Now, I've not been in the blogging world for more than a few months. And although I read a number of blogs that are amazing, one really has stuck out to me recently. There are many, many deserving recipients of this award...trust me. But I feel like I need to only pick one, not spread the award around like candy.
So, I am giving the award to Dani and her blog, "Dani's Letters". Her writing skills with poems, short stories, and prose; photography; and basic updates almost always makes me think, go "Wow", or want to read more.
Bravo, Dani, for catching and keeping my attention! Dani's Letters definitely has substance, so here you go!

******

Now that I've thanked and gifted ya'll, I'd like to apologize to all you others out there with blogs of your own. I read them because I like them, and that means they have substance too. It's just that Dani recently wrote something that really caught my eye: This piece, "No Need to Say Goodbye". Check it out!

******

All that's left for me now is to find something funny to write about...or maybe I'll put that one on hold for a bit. I'm in a good mood, but funny? Hrm....I'll have to get back to you on that one!

Again, thanks everyone! My first blogger award, and it's about "substance". You gotta like that word, and what it means!!

Be Well!
-Rae

2 comments:

Oddyoddyo13 said...

*blushes/stammers/shuffles feet*

Aw shucks, you're such a sweetheart. :) I accept! LoL

New follower!!

Rae Hitchings said...

*chuckle* I'm glad you liked it ^_^
haha
And who can resist a new follower? :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Grey Floral ©  Copyright by Musings of an Avid Thinker | Template by Blogger Templates | Blog Trick at Blog-HowToTricks